Tuesday 26 June 2012

My birthday and the Cosplayer Invasion

Hi to everybody! :3
I write this post to show some photos of my birthday (16 june), I know that I'm late but I've been a little busy! xD
It has been really a beautiful day! In the morning I went to Turin because it was the Gay Pride Day! *^*


It was very nice!

In the evening I went to Rika's and she gave me her present: a beautiful cake, inspired to a lolita dress, the Iron Gates of Moi Meme Moitie :3







And it was blue and really good! *^*
omg I love you, darling! <3

And later we meet Haru and we went the japanese restaurant :3



It was a beautiful dinner! Thank you <3 :3

The next day me, Rika, Haru and Claudia went to Turin at the Cosplayer Invasion! It was really fun! There was a lot of beautiful cosplayer and a lot of people take a photo of our cosplays! 
I was Ciel from Kuroshitsuji, Rika was the Queen Victoria from Kuroshitsuji, Haru was Denmark from Hetalia and Claudia was Fem!Turkey from Hetalia! *^*


A few days ago Haru gave me her handmade birthday present :3
A Koumajiro hair pin *^* Haru-chan you're so talented! Thank youuuuuuuuu <3
I really love it!





Sorry for my english!

See you!









3 comments:

  1. That Japanese restaurant sounds good!! :)

    OMG!! That hair pin is soooooooo cuteee~!!!! X3

    And I love your cosplay!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work. cosplay shop

    ReplyDelete