Tuesday 22 January 2013

Frankenweenie

Hi to everyone! :3

Saturday there was the first snowfall of the year and I went to watch "Frankeweenie" movie with my gf. It was really beautiful.
I was very excited. I'm a burtonite and I love Tim Burton since I was 14.

I watched almost all his filmography, even the short films, "Vincent" of 1982 and "Frankeweenie" of 1984.
I loved "Frankenweenie"'s short film and the remake. This movie is like a return to the beginning of Tim Burton's style.
I noticed some details that i really liked :3
Mr Rzykruski looks a lot like Vincent Price. I think that he's a tribute to him!

And the "Weird Girl" is very similiar
 to "Staring Girl"  of  Tim Burton's book "The melancholy death of oyster boy and other stories".






And last, but not last, I really liked to watch a black and white movie at the cinema!
Rika, my gf, made this Frankeweenie's inspired nail art to me *^*
omg, I love my nails!




And these are some of her presents.....omg I love you so much! ♥ Thank you :3


See you~

2 comments:

  1. *totally going to cosplay the weird girl*
    Thank you, honey~
    I had a lot of fun and I can't wait to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too ♥
      And if you'll cosplay her, I'll cosplay Victor, I always wanted to cosplay a Tim Burton's character! uwu

      Delete