Thursday 31 January 2013

Presentation and Gyaru attempt!

Hi to everyone!

Since I decided to restart this blog and update it every time I can, I want to write a little presentation~

My name is Shane (Whytel in  OWL gyarusa) and I'm 20 years old.
In my freetime I draw and read. My favourites writes are: J.K. Rowling, Sarah Waters and Suzanne Collins.
And I like manga too! My favourite is Kuroshitsuji~

And cinema is also one of my passions! I love Tim Burton's movies :3

I really love cosplay and japanese fashion.
A few months ago, I joined a Gal Circle, Odd Western Lollipop Gyarusa~





I stared as a Gyaru-o, but lately I wanted to try something more girlysh~

Soooooo I decided to try oraora style!












And here I am!
Every kind of advice to improve my style is welcome!













So, let me know what you think about it~
Sorry for my english

See you  

PS: Don't miss the next post! I want to write a Frankenweenie review~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment